- 1 1/2 Cups All-Purpose Flour
- 3/4 Cup Granulated Sugar (plus 1 tbsp for muffin tops)
- 1/4 Tsp Salt
- 2 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1/3 Cup Canola or Vegetable Oil
- 1 Large Egg
- 1/3 – 1/2 Cup Milk (dairy or non-dairy)
- 1 1/2 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 Cup Seal the Seasons Frozen Blueberries
STEP 1: Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line muffin tin with paper liners.
STEP 2: Whisk the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt in a large bowl.
STEP 3: Whisk together the egg, milk, and vanilla. Add to dry ingredients. The batter should be thick, but scoopable. If the batter is too runny, add flour, a tablespoon at a time until correct consistency. If the batter is dry or too thick, add milk, a tablespoon at a time until the proper consistency.
STEP 4: Fold in frozen blueberries (do not thaw)
STEP 5: Divide the batter evenly between muffin cups and sprinkle a little sugar on top. Bake 15-20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.