We got into this business because we believe that smaller farms need protecting and that consumers need access to what they’re growing. Seal the Seasons is proud to sponsor farmland conservation and small farm grants through our continued support of the American Farmland Trust. We proudly display AFT’s “No Farms, No Food” badge on all of our products and strive to raise awareness of the values we share with this great organization.
In addition to being an agricultural conservation movement, The American Farmland Trust also actively promotes sustainable farming practices which nourish the earth, deliver clean food, and help keep farmers on their land for years to come.
- Through their state, regional, and national programs, The American Farmland Trust has:
- Successfully protected in perpetuity over 6.5 million acres of farmland and ranch land using agricultural conservation easements.
- Catalyzed over $117 billion in federal and state funds that enabled farmers and ranchers to protect their land and adopt new conservation practices.
- Conducted groundbreaking research that changed America’s view of food and farming.
- Advanced better agricultural policy within federal, state, and local government.
The work being done by The American Farmland Trust is an integral part of achieving our brand mission here at Seal the Seasons. We believe that being stewards of the land and strengthening local food systems will cultivate a better world for everyone. To learn more about how you can get involved, visit farmland.org